Leone Halpin, LLP
521 West Colfax Avenue
South Bend, IN 46601
- Business Organizations & Transactions - Whether you need a simple
contract drafted or need advice on which business entity would work for your business, the lawyers of Leone Halpin, LLP, can help you
protect and grow your business. We counsel and assist our clients with business matters such as: Assumed Names, Bankruptcy, Business Entity Creation and Maintenance of Required Filings,
Business Plans, Buy-Sell Agreements, Contract Preparation, Dispute Resolution, Document Preparation, Foreign Corporations, Real Estate Transactions and Tax Advice.
- Collections & Creditor's Rights - Collecting on past due accounts can be the difference between a successful business and one that struggles to stay
open. But, with laws such as the Fair Debt Collections Practice Act, are you certain your business is in compliance with the law? Our law firm
can help you prepare a strategy for dealing with past due and delinquent accounts.
- Civil Litigation - If you or your organization is faced with a lawsuit, we can help. From initial discovery, to mediation, to taking a trial to a jury,
Leone Halpin, LLP can help you develop a litigation strategy that takes into consideration all aspects unique to your situation.
- Estate Planning & Administration - Leone Halpin, LLP will work you from drafting a will to assisting with probating an estate. Make sure
that your family and your wishes are properly protected by speaking with the law firm of Leone Halpin, LLP. We have the experience necessary
to handle all aspects of estate planning.
- Family Law - The lawyers of Leone Halpin, LLP are experienced in representing clients that need help with family law matters such as
divorce, child support, adoption, custody, and guardianship issues. Going through family law matters can be stressful enough, let the attorneys
of Leone Halpin, LLP work with you to get results.
- Labor & Employment Law - If you are an employer you may have numerous questions as they relate to your employees. Maybe you have questions
about a personnel policy or hiring independent contractors or maybe you are faced with a more serious matter such as a discrimination lawsuit, the attorneys
of Leone Halpin, LLP have the experience to advise and represent you no matter how complicated the issue.
- Real Estate - Having an attorney on your side for residential or commercial real estate transactions can be the difference between a successful deal
and costly mistakes. The lawyers of Leone Halpin, LLP will work with you from preparing to reviewing documents, reviewing titles, and assisting you
through all steps of closing.